You can use this background to bring new life or complete your game application/project. Filled with 5 eye-catching PSD layered forest backgrounds. All ready to use, perfect for beginner and expert game developers.
- Layered PNG – 4 to 9 Layers
- Photoshop PSD
PLEASE RATE US FOR MORE AWESOME STUFF!
1 ATN File. (action).
3 ASL file (texture).
4 ABR file (brush).
4 Help Files.
Well Arranged Layers.
Layers Are Adjustable.
Works in the following versions: CS3, CS6, CC
Easy To Use.
Images in Preview Are Not Included.
Turn your photos into beautiful, pixel perfect cross-stitch tapestries with this set of Photoshop actions. You can also trim the Aida cloth backing around the contour of your image afterwards.
The result is a 3000×2000 px 300 dpi. document.
Easily tweak the result via the adjustment layers.
- 6 Main Actions with 3 different stitch sizes for Horizontal or Vertical images
- 2 Adjustment Actions for rough or smooth cut cloth trimming
- 3000×2000 px 300 dpi results
- Pixel perfect results
- Works with vector, text or photo images
- ATN file with 8 Actions
- PAT file with Stitch & Cloth patterns
- ABR file with Rogh Cut brush
- PDF file with fully illustrated instructions
Images in preview are not included but can be downloaded free from freevectordownload.com and freeimages.com
Check out more of Jipito’s stuff: