Turn your photos into beautiful, pixel perfect cross-stitch tapestries with this set of Photoshop actions. You can also trim the Aida cloth backing around the contour of your image afterwards.
The result is a 3000×2000 px 300 dpi. document.
Easily tweak the result via the adjustment layers.
- 6 Main Actions with 3 different stitch sizes for Horizontal or Vertical images
- 2 Adjustment Actions for rough or smooth cut cloth trimming
- 3000×2000 px 300 dpi results
- Pixel perfect results
- Works with vector, text or photo images
- ATN file with 8 Actions
- PAT file with Stitch & Cloth patterns
- ABR file with Rogh Cut brush
- PDF file with fully illustrated instructions
Images in preview are not included but can be downloaded free from freevectordownload.com and freeimages.com
Check out more of Jipito’s stuff:
Generator Lighting Logo Mock-up
- 10 static presets psd files 1920×1080 px;
- 10 animated presets psd files 1920×1080 px;
- 3 types of lamp;
- Base files of lamp 1500×3000px;
- 8 special prepared backgrounds;
- Play with FX controllers;
- Easy to edit via smart;
- Unlimited variation;
- Easy to use;
- Video guide to use;
- Best organised layers;
- Logos on Logo Mock-up are only samples for preview
- Font used: Roboto
Subscribe to receive news and updates on our web gkmockups.com
This is a simple tool i made which was aimed at independent developers for quickly creating quick tiles for use in their games. This may come across a little basic, but it does help to get the job done.
Examples of what kind of tiles this can create can be shown in the screenshots above.