Say hello to our all new EducationPress WordPress theme. EducationPress is a theme that is perfectly suitable for colleges, universities, academies, education centers, and everyone that needs a powerful learning management system (LMS).
The theme is built from the base up with the sole purpose to be the one stop solution to offer the best LMS experience, and be the best WordPress education theme on the planet.
EducationPress is based on the CoursePress Pro Plugin (worth of $228 for Free) from WPMUDev. This is one of the best plugin that is available in the market that will help you to quickly create beautiful courses using WordPress and nothing else. You can create text courses, video-driven courses, create quizzes, share audio, allow users to upload and download and participate in discussions. It allows you to easily create a course, invite students, instructors and even promote them based on their performance. Students too, can track their study progress from their workbook, and upon completion of course, they are awarded certificate with unit wise grade.
CoursePress Pro have the ability to offer course for free, or sell access to your lessons and materials with simple e-Commerce integration. You can use any of the 13+ payment gateways available with MarketPress to start selling courses quickly.
When it comes to looks, EducationPress is a seriously stunning looking theme with pixel perfect design. The theme is crafted for perfection and importance is given to each and every element that is used in this theme, be it buttons, icons, graphics or text. Of course, this theme is responsive, which means it will work great on any device, be it PC, mobile or tablet. An eye-catching theme that works great; that’s EducationPress.
We know that a theme not only has to look great, but also work great. That’s why our theme comes with lots of useful features that makes it stand out from the competition.
EducationPress makes use of the free and simple to use Page Builder Plugin by SiteOrigin. Page Builder allows you to create responsive pages with simple drag and drop interface. This means that you will not need to write even a single line of code to build any type of pages but if you know CSS, then you can always enter your custom CSS and CSS classes easily.
EducationPress is a feature rich theme and has a whole lot of theme options to customise and configure your e-learning website. This theme is customisable with layout settings and several other theme options panel based on Redux Framework plugin.
- Since this theme uses CoursePress Pro plugin, you can create courses and units for each course.
- Add an image, text, video or a downloadable document for your course.
- Create assignments and questionnaire to grade your students.
- Students can maintain their workbooks.
- Unit wise grading system for students.
- Students can ask queries to instructors via the discussions.
- Create free or paid courses.
- Allow instructor to choose the students who can enroll for the course.
- Anyone who completes a pre-requisite course can enroll for the course.
Create custom image galleries using the in-built Gallery page template.
Create various events with expiry countdown.
Add testimonials from your website’s users.
Add blogs posts for different formats such as: Text, Image Gallery, Image, Video, Audio and Quote.
EducationPress comes with 14 in-built page templates.
- Our instructors
- Blog template
- Contact us
- Page builder
- Course Dashboard
- Edit profile
- Enrolment process
- Coming soon
- Wish-listed courses
The theme supports more than 1000 icons from Font Awesome and Linearicons.
FlexSlider is one of the best responsive slider out there, and we’ve bundled that with the theme. Your slider will look great, be it on PC, smartphone or tablet.
EducationPress is SEO friendly and you can also use any SEO plugin out there.
With EducationPress, adding different type of elements to your website just got easier, all thanks to the use of shortcodes. Here’s a list of shortcodes that our theme supports out-of-the-box:
Sorting and Filtering
Our theme is bundled with very useful sorting and filtering functionality. Your website visitor can filter the courses by price (free or paid), language and category. Sorting by popularity, ratings, newest, oldest, name and price (low to high and high to low) is also supported.
EducationPress uses some popular plugins to make your e-learning website the best out there:
- With the RichReview Plugin your users will have the option to write reviews on the courses.
- MailChimp allows you to add a custom and effective newsletter to your website.
- Contact Form 7 adds a fully functional and easy to use contact form to the Contact Page template. You can always use a different plugin, if you prefer.
- With the MarketPress plugin of the CoursePress Pro you can easily sell your courses online.
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin allows you to create custom pages easily with its dynamic drag and drop feature.
- Widgets Bundle plugin by SiteOrigin provides a whole list of widgets in Page Builder for you to create dynamic content for your web pages.
- Metabox Plugin makes the life very easy when it’s comes to creating custom post meta.
We aim to offer 5 star support to all of our buyers. We will offer regular bug fixes, updates and support whenever you are stuck. And yes, you will also get detailed theme documentation in the theme package.
For pre-sales questions, you can always contact us from our Profile page here at Themeforest, and if you’ve purchased our theme, then visit our support desk and create a support ticket. Don’t worry, we’re happy to help.
CoursePress Pro Plugin by WPMU Dev.
Images – Images used from Shutterstock for Demo Purpose only, & All are copyright to their respective owners.
Fonts – Montserrat and OpenSans (All are available on google web fonts – www.google.com/fonts)