- Full support of all Shopify.com features
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Awesome product filters – filter by colors, sizes and other custom properties.
- AJAX powered dynamic product collections
- Create awesome dropdown Mega Menus
- Edit the appearance of Polaris using live visual editor
- Easily change homepage layout, add/remove blocks using the live admin editor.
- Unique quickshop feature
- Newsletter popup
- Supports the official Shopify customer reviews app
- Great homepage slider
- Awesome custom homepage banners
- Custom styled google maps integration
- Beautiful typography
- Social media sharing
- Customisable sidebar
- SEO optimised
- Contact form
Powerful e-commerce features
Polaris has all the ingredients required to power your new e-commerce business all the way from it’s first sale to thousands of customers every month. As your store grows you can add easily add more product categories and display them on your sites homepage alongside the already successful ones. Everything can be easily done using built-in tools.
Collections have an awesome filters that make it easy for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for. The collections pages are filtered using ajax so there are not time consuming page loads and everything happens fast.
Modern responsive design
Polaris looks and works great on screen sizes of any type – all the way from super large monitors and till iOS and Android smartphones. It has beautiful wide 1170px layout that will look awesome on HD monitors and modern laptops. For netbooks and other small laptops the more compact 970px mode will be perfect. Tablet and smartphone users will also feel at home with their respective touch device modes.
We also have a best selling version of Polaris for WordPress available here on themeforest.net. Check out: Polaris — Modern & Powerful WooCommerce Theme
Want to learn more? Check out Polaris documentation.
v.1.0.1 – August 4th;
* config/settings_schema.json theme info update
* layout/theme.liquid added version number
Help and Support
If you need help with this theme, please visit our support forum. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 48h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS