Profit and sales projection report is very powerful woocommerce plugin that allow WooCommerce store owners to make deep insight into their business’s profit and sales projection report. With this plugin, store owners can examine the weekly, monthly and yearly profit and orders report. More or, the profit and sales projection report plugin also gives store owner the information about profit projection and sale projection by monthly and yearly.
1. View Graphical Representation of the Sales Profit
This woocommerce plugin allows store owner to view graphical representation of their store’s total sales profit. One can get the detail of their sales profit for a particular date, product, and product’s category.
2. View Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Profit and Orders
This plugin also offers store owners to check weekly, monthly and yearly profit and orders report.
3. Show Profit Projection by Yearly and Monthly
Through this plugin, store owners can view their annually and monthly store’s profit projection report in graphical format..
4. Show Sales Projections by Monthly and Yearly
This plugin shows to store owners the graphical representation of their store’s sales projections report by Monthly and Yearly.
user :: demo114
passoword :: demo114
With Powerful Laravel Module Builder (PLMB) you can create your custom module with custom fields and UI in ONE minute. PLMB is tool that generateyour CRUD Model, Controller, View, Migration automatically. Also you can define name, data type, length, validation rule and HTML control. The module created that add to admin panel automatically. PLMB integrated with YEP Golabi Admin Template to generate blade view.
The modules based on Laravel Package and it’s portable. Portable means you can copy module package to other project and use it.
With PLMB you can make relationship with other modules that you created. This relationship can be many-to-many or many-to-one. Of course you can remove your relationships and create again.
Dynamic Query & Report Builder is one of the best features about PLMB that works based on Laravel Eloquent ORM. With Query Builder you can select on database as visually easy as piewithout write code. Also you can Print, Export XLS, Save , Edit and Remove your reports.
This is demo clip PLMB
PLMB Main Features:
- Laravel CRUD Module Builder
- Relationship maker between modules that created by yourself
- Dynamic Query & Report Builder from your modules data
- Store Activity Logs from module actions
Laravel Module CRUD Builder Features Details:
- Create unlimited fields with custom name
- Define field data type (like integer, string, boolean, …)
- Define length of field (only for string)
- Define validation rule for each field (by Laravel Validation Rule)
- Define HTML Form Control for display each field
- Define field can be searchable, fillable, showable (in form & grid) or not
- Create CRUD Migration, Model, Controller, View after submit module
- Add the module to PLMB admin panel automatically
- Edit and Remove module at any time
- Create custom laravel package for each module (this package is portable)
- Run migrate & dump-autoload command after create module automatically
Relation Builder or Diagram DesignerFeatures Details:
- Create many-to-one relationship between your modules
- Create many-to-many relationship between your modules
- Merge two package module in one package while creating a relationship
- Delete relationship
- Filter between relationship
Dynamic Query & Report Features Details:
- Create query by your modules and related modules
- Select custom field to display in report table
- Filter data by date fields with datepicker
- Filter data by your module fields
- Filter data by various conditions (such as Like, Equal, Greater than, Less than, Not like,…)
- Add unlimited filter
- Make AND, OR between several condition
- Order report by your custom field as Ascending & Descending
- Display report with pagination
- Export report as Excel file
- Print report
- Save report
- Delete and Edit report
Activity Log Features Details:
- Store activity log by module, action, date, IP address to keep history
- It’s useful for debug, support and security